Monday, March 17, 2008

Selling Our Altima GXE, 1998 , 86K miles

We are planning to sell our Altima in the next few weeks. This is our second car and my wife don't drive it much these days as we have a little baby. We are moving from the area and we need to sell this . The Details are as below.

The car drives great , has power steering , power windows , wood trim , leather trimmed dash, alloy wheels , rear spoiler, two tyres are relatively new , two are older, You can still drive them around in summer, may need to replace two tyres before next winter if you are a rash driver :-) . Did regular service, good running condition , has cd player , cassette ,FM , nice sound system ( all factory installed) .It also has a good range remote start custom installed ,


Here are a few pictures , I took it for a wash and took some shots .





This has a leather covered dash and wood trim (is the premium model ). I put a nice steering cover to match the wood trim .



Interior is clean we mostly never used the back seat anyway, Not a smoker


It has spoiler and alloy wheels to make it look sporty










The car also has a remote start which cost about $ 300 installed “AstroStart.”
This has a good range , I start this car from inside my apartment or from office during winter mornings, gotta love this ,It also has NEW Batteries in Jan ($130) with warranty for 7 years. I did brake service sometime last year


I am looking at $ 4875(KBB + RS + New Batteries) or Next Best Offer, I am pricing it around KBB upfront since I dont want to spend much time negotiating. Anything sensible I will consider.



You are more than welcome to take a test drive if you have at least an year of driving experience driving in the US else bring someone who has that experience. The car is located at zipcode 14870. Click on the pictures , you can see larger images , I took with my phone camera not a photographer , you can see some water droplets :-)


The VIN Number is “1N4DL01D6WC171147” if you want to look at CARFAX.I did when I bought it was clean and should still be.


When you buy a car remember and say want to drive around for 3 years , you need to think how much is this car going to cost me to run for 2 or 3 years, in fuel costs, services, and how reliable a car this is . You are welcome to take it to a mechanic shop to have a look over. I get around 23 on city and 31 on highway. All in all a great car been happy with it . Read some 1998 Altima reviews here ,here and here


This is the premium GXE Model . I wish to sell this by April 1st week or max second week . I believe I have set a fair price .Email your offer to abhilashms@gmail.com with Subject NISSAN and your offer price or You can call me Abhi/ Binitha at 607-346-o99o.

I can accept , Cash , cashiers check, Moneyorder




No comments: